Okay all, it’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, but Infusionsoft has been sneaking slick little features into the app, and I wanted to take a moment to recap a few of my favs. Enjoy:
1. New Items Notifications: In the lower right hand corner of your app, you may have noticed a new little icon. Go head and click it if you like good news.
2. Add a Campaign AND Categorize it: Infusionsoft rolled out the ability to add a category to our campaigns AS we are adding them. This isn’t a huge change, but it will help with general housekeeping and best practices. (Also, this was on my IS wishlist a while back, thanks guys!)
3. Signature Flexibility: Legacy signatures were flexible, but they were also hard to create. The new signatures were easy to create, but rigid. Well, they’ve made a change and now you can edit/update your signature from any email where you’re formatting it. No need to leave the email builder and go to your user record to make these changes.
4. Decision Diamond Testing: This one is huge. Decision Diamonds are kind of my Achilles heel when it comes to IS, once I get more than one rule going I struggle to wrap my head around the logic. Anyway, they’ve added a testing feature to make sorting your decision diamonds much easier.
5. Improved Reporting (Coming Soon): Reporting, and specifically campaign reporting, has been a pain point in Infusionsoft for a long time, which has led to work-arounds and third party solutions. Well, they’re finally giving the reporting an overhaul and I’m pretty excited about the shape it’s taking.
Here are a few screenshots I got permission to “leak”:
Click to open any of the images
6. New Landing Page Builder (Coming Soon): They announced this at ICON earlier this year, and my initial reaction to what they unveiled was…lackluster. But here we are X months later, and it’s come a long ways.
Here’s a screenshot of a page built using the new builder:
Well, that’s it for my new feature round-up. Big props to the Infusionsoft product teams behind each of these updates, thanks for your continued focus on fixing existing issues and adding new functionality!
So, which of these are you most excited about? Anything else you’ve seen recently that I didn’t highlight?
Greg, your brain isn’t the only one that gets twisted around by Decision Diamond logic. Love this new testing feature!
I knew I wasn’t alone!
These are ALL very welcome tweaks! ‘Specially excited about improved reports.
Signature flexibility is a huge whew, as well.
Greg, how come my Firefox browser won’t open the messages on the new New Items popup? I can see the list of messages in Chrome but not Firefox …
That’s interesting, I’m having the same issue! It works in Chrome, but the list doesn’t display in FireFox, very odd. I’ll pass that feedback along to IS!
Great to see there has been some work on behind the scenes for the campaign reports. This is going to be a huge improvement. HAPPY DAYS!
I agree. Long time coming! But it looks like they’re making some big strides!
Thanks for these updates. Each time I hear you explain something I come away excited! Well done!
Thanks for reading man! Hope you’re well.
Awesome updates from IS and heads up from you. Reports update is going to be huge, as that was one thing I missed from SF.
Great job once again Greg, every new Blog Post brings something useful for me and makes Infusionsoft a bit more interesting.
Thanks! Glad to hear it. I appreciate you reading, and taking the time to comment. I’m excited about the direction things are going, for sure.
You have made my understanding of IS so much better and in a language I understand. Thank you!!
Thanks so much! I love hearing that.
Great updates and wow… love the reporting that is coming. much needed.